About Me

My photo
Stacy's Creations Photography specializes in weddings and newborn photography in the Niagara Region and surrounding areas. Contact scphotog1@gmail.com. Website is http://www.stacyscreationsphotography.com

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Violet & Fam ~ Niagara Wedding and Lifestyle Photography

Adorable Violet and her Mommy & Daddy came to see me today a friend/client of mine and I was so happy to meet them! I think Violet got pretty upset with me for trying to put her in a flower pot for a shot I wanted to do and things kind of went a little downhill after that, BUT, we did manage to get some super cute shots of her before and after that little incident:


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


1 comments:

Unknown said...

Violet is a beautiful baby. I love your pictures. I love her family. Very sweet!

Fans/Visitors

Followers

Blog Archive

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed