About Me

My photo
Stacy's Creations Photography specializes in weddings and newborn photography in the Niagara Region and surrounding areas. Contact scphotog1@gmail.com. Website is http://www.stacyscreationsphotography.com

Thursday, February 18, 2010

Sweet Baby J ~ Niagara Wedding and Lifestyle Photography

How lucky am I, especially lately? I've had some of the sweetest newborns ever in my studio over the past couple of weeks and while not an easy task sometimes, I so enjoy photographing these new babies and "their over the moon excited" parents!
At 12 days old, this sweet girl gave me a bit of a run for my money for the first little while but we finally tired her out long enough to get some sleepy shots too:


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


0 comments:

Fans/Visitors

Followers

Blog Archive

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed