About Me

My photo
Stacy's Creations Photography specializes in weddings and newborn photography in the Niagara Region and surrounding areas. Contact scphotog1@gmail.com. Website is http://www.stacyscreationsphotography.com

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

I Heart Faces ~ I Wanna Dance



What a fun theme this week at I Heart Faces! To be honest, I wasn't sure at first if I had a decent entry for this week but then I realized that one of my very favorite father-daughter moments EVER captured at a wedding was this one:


Photobucket




The basis of my photography is all about telling a story with my photos...I think this photo speaks volumes :)

Make sure to check out all the other entries by clicking the I Heart Faces logo above!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is beautiful....awesome capture!

madison kate said...

beautiful shot! i love the warm feel to this and the b&w effect!

~M @ disfromage3.blogspot.com

Stacey said...

Beautiful! Love this capture~

MarshaMarshaMarsha said...

i adore candid moments like that! beautiful photo, stacy.

Gina said...

This is fantastic! Brava!

Fans/Visitors

Followers

Blog Archive

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed