About Me

My photo
Stacy's Creations Photography specializes in weddings and newborn photography in the Niagara Region and surrounding areas. Contact scphotog1@gmail.com. Website is http://www.stacyscreationsphotography.com

Monday, February 1, 2010

I heart Faces ~ My Story in Photos



This week at I Heart Faces, it's a non-judged week for everyone to share in photos, the places that they love.

Since I've become a photographer, I've been blessed with many things, one of them is I've been able to travel a lot more so I thought I'd share a few of those places.

2 years ago, I shot a destination wedding in Cuba and it turned out to be the first time my husband and I have ever flown anywhere together (as a matter of fact, it was the first time my husband flew AT ALL). We had an amazing time with friends and family, here's a couple of shots from that trip:


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket





My next favourite place would have to be Hawaii. Not long after I returned from Cuba, I went on a pleasure cruise to one of the most beautiful places on earth:


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket




Next up is Pittsburgh. My husband has been a Pittsburgh Fan for over 12 years and I've LEARNED to love them too LOL. Seriously though, we had a blast when we finally got a chance to visit Pittsburgh 2 years ago, what a great city:


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket




And the next place doesn't really need explanation but I love going with the family to Disney! I LOVE seeing the looks on my kids faces when we're there! Actually, I'm not sure who's more excited when we go, myself or the kids!


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket




You can check out others favourite places by clicking the logo at the top of this post!

10 comments:

Buckeroomama said...

You swam with the dolphins?! Amazing! I'd love to do that. :)

Frogmum said...

Beautiful places :D Great photos too!

Katherine Schultz said...

Amazing shots. I am a big fan of your photos. I love the one of the beach, stunning!

Check out my blog if you get the chance :) www.thoseblissmoments.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Wow. That is just awesome! Cuba! How fantastic! And Hawaii! I so want to go there. Disney looks wonderful : ). I love that your husband loves Pittsburgh so much! It sure looks pretty at night! I live on the other side of the state from Pittsburgh. I hope you and your family get to go on many more fun adventures thru the years!

Unknown said...

Beautiful photos! Love the wedding pictures!

annies home said...

awesome pictures

Bunch of Barrons said...

Wow! What great travels you've had...love your photos!

Kelly said...

That fire throwing/juggler picture is amazing!!

Lena said...

Oh great, so I can tell my husband it's going to take another 8 or so years until I learn to love basketball?! lol
Your pictures are wonderful! Cuba looks amazing, I would love to visit there someday. But first on the list is Disney World with our son. How happy your kids look! What a truly magical place.

Unknown said...

Gorgeous pictures!! I've been dying to swim with the dolphins - and I LOVE your photography my friend!

Fans/Visitors

Followers

Blog Archive

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed