About Me

My photo
Stacy's Creations Photography specializes in weddings and newborn photography in the Niagara Region and surrounding areas. Contact scphotog1@gmail.com. Website is http://www.stacyscreationsphotography.com

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Sweet Baby Zoe ~ Niagara Wedding and Lifestyle Photography

Zoe and her mommy came to see me today, just 4 days after Zoe came into this world. I couldn't believe how bright eyed this sweet girl was and how chunky her sweet little cheeks were! She's definitely a Mommy's girl and we managed to get some really great pictures along the way:


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket




Zoe was joined by Tyson and his Mommy who have been frequent clients of mine for a couple of years now. I snapped a couple of little man too and check out the difference a year makes:


Photobucket


1 comments:

Unknown said...

I love her face! What a perfect little baby : ). I love your images so much! I can't click away!

Fans/Visitors

Followers

Blog Archive

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed