About Me

My photo
Stacy's Creations Photography specializes in weddings and newborn photography in the Niagara Region and surrounding areas. Contact scphotog1@gmail.com. Website is http://www.stacyscreationsphotography.com

Monday, February 22, 2010

I Heart Faces ~ Hands On Fun



I really love the different themes at I Heart Faces and the way that they really make you think of which photo you'd like to enter or how you'd like to take a new one to participate!
This week it's "Hands On Fun" and this image was captured just last week during a newborn shoot here in the studio. I pretty much love everything about this photo:

Photobucket



Make sure to click on the logo above to check out the other great entries this week!

3 comments:

Carebear said...

Love this pose - and your conversion is beautiful!

Killlashandra said...

What a precious moment! The cupped hands and the newborn. Lovely and touching. :)

Karen Johnson said...

This is one of my favorites. Beautifully composed and post work is great.

Fans/Visitors

Followers

Blog Archive

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed