About Me

My photo
Stacy's Creations Photography specializes in weddings and newborn photography in the Niagara Region and surrounding areas. Contact scphotog1@gmail.com. Website is http://www.stacyscreationsphotography.com

Monday, February 8, 2010

The theme this week is "we heart kisses". Very appropriate with Valentine's Day right around the corner!
I LOVE LOVE LOVE this picture I captured a few months ago during an engagement shoot. I asked my clients to pretend I wasn't there and just "be them". This was the very first picture I captured right at the beginning of the shoot....one of my favourites from last year for sure:

Photobucket



Make sure to check out all the other amazing entries by clicking the logo above!

Edited to add....
My entry placed 6th this week over at I Heart Faces. So excited!!

9 comments:

Jhon said...

Love your Picture.
The color, lighting and composition are perfect!!

Unknown said...

Awesome picture!

Emily Dobson Photography said...

Wow... I love love love this picture too! The sincerity of the moment is just blissful. Thanks for sharing!

Pol said...

Oh wow! Wonderful! You really caught the perfect moment, just before the kiss. The perspective you used is fantastic

Natalie said...

i like the retro feel of this photo. it is really beautiful and simple. just great :)

Heather said...

love the way you processed this!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! I love the angle and I love the processing! Great job!

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh. This shot is just stunning. I love it. And I love the processing too. Pure perfection! : ) Congratulations on your win. Totally deserved. Just gorgeous!

Rachel said...

You've captured their love perfectly! I love the lighting, the colors, and the composition - not to mention the style! Nicely done! Congratulations!!!

Fans/Visitors

Followers

Blog Archive

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed