About Me

My photo
Stacy's Creations Photography specializes in weddings and newborn photography in the Niagara Region and surrounding areas. Contact scphotog1@gmail.com. Website is http://www.stacyscreationsphotography.com

Monday, February 15, 2010

A Busy Valentine's Weekend! ~ Niagara Wedding and Lifestyle Photography

I hope everyone enjoyed this past Valentine's Day weekend. Myself, I had an amazing weekend, both spending time with my husband and kids and also, taking some pics of some really awesome families :) Here's some of what I've captured in the last few days:


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


0 comments:

Fans/Visitors

Followers

Blog Archive

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed