About Me

My photo
Stacy's Creations Photography specializes in weddings and newborn photography in the Niagara Region and surrounding areas. Contact scphotog1@gmail.com. Website is http://www.stacyscreationsphotography.com

Sunday, July 4, 2010

Another busy week! ~ Niagara Lifestyle Photographer

Try as I might, I just cannot find the time to dedicate an individual blog post to each of my sessions right now. Rather than get behind on blogging, I would rather combine some of my faves from each shoot together to show you what I've been up to. Here's a selection of photos from the past few days worth of photo shoots with some amazing clients!


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket



0 comments:

Fans/Visitors

Followers

Blog Archive

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed