About Me

My photo
Stacy's Creations Photography specializes in weddings and newborn photography in the Niagara Region and surrounding areas. Contact scphotog1@gmail.com. Website is http://www.stacyscreationsphotography.com

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Sweet Harlowe ~ Niagara Children's Photography

This sweet baby girl has been to my studio a couple of times already in her 5 months of being on this earth and I could just eat her up. I recently got a few new props in (which is happening A LOT lately) and I needed a 4-6 month old to help me out. I'm not sure Harlowe quite "gets me" yet but she sure knows how to work a camera :)


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


0 comments:

Fans/Visitors

Followers

Blog Archive

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed