About Me

My photo
Stacy's Creations Photography specializes in weddings and newborn photography in the Niagara Region and surrounding areas. Contact scphotog1@gmail.com. Website is http://www.stacyscreationsphotography.com

Sunday, July 4, 2010

Debbie & Jason ~ She Said Yes! ~ Niagara Engagement & Destination Photography

Have I ever mentioned how much I LOVE telling a story with my photography? It's the entire basis behind what and how I do things with my photographs. Debbie & Jason's story is easy to tell with the photographs we captured last night. I'll be joining them next year to capture their vows in Punta Cana and Debbie mentioned that she wanted a "romantic" feel to their engagement photos and also wanted to incorporate some locations and things special to her and Jason as a couple. So we headed out on an absolutely gorgeous evening, grabbed some shots and even included their pup Laylee who seemed to love the camera too!


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


0 comments:

Fans/Visitors

Followers

Blog Archive

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed