About Me

My photo
Stacy's Creations Photography specializes in weddings and newborn photography in the Niagara Region and surrounding areas. Contact scphotog1@gmail.com. Website is http://www.stacyscreationsphotography.com

Monday, July 19, 2010

I Heart Faces ~ Over My Head!





LOVE this theme! I just captured this image this past weekend during a "Rock the Dress" marathon and when it happened, there was a collective gasp of "OMG, WOW" amongst everyone who was with us. This past Bride was NOT afraid to be adventurous and really wanted to TRASH her dress. This photo was made possible after she RIPPED her dress straight up the middle to signify that she would NEVER be needing it again as she and her hubby are forever! I'm seeing this image in a LARGE canvas on my studio wall!!
Make sure to head over to I HEART FACES to see more "over my head" images!


Photobucket


8 comments:

lsquare said...

That is truly an impressive shot---I really like all that upward motion from the arms, the dress and the water...

Rachel said...

The bride looks so happy in this picture, as if running under a waterfall after all the festivities and planning was a freeing experience!

elease said...

So angelic! Hard to believe she would rip that beautiful gown. You really captured the moment, tho'. Great photo!

RM @ LMMP said...

Amazing work and capture Stacy!

Sheila said...

That is an amazing shot! I love everything about it!

Anonymous said...

Love this shot!

Unknown said...

Definitely a one in a million shot!! Perfection.

MH said...

This photo is beautiful! I love the freedom that is displayed. Beautiful photo! :)

Fans/Visitors

Followers

Blog Archive

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed