About Me

My photo
Stacy's Creations Photography specializes in weddings and newborn photography in the Niagara Region and surrounding areas. Contact scphotog1@gmail.com. Website is http://www.stacyscreationsphotography.com

Friday, July 23, 2010

Sweet Audrey ~ Niagara Children's Photographer

Audrey is another little gal who is no stranger to my camera and actually her Mommy and her have been kind enough on a couple of occasions now to come visit from the U.S. to model some new props for me! Well, let me just tell you, Audrey + amazing props = PERFECTION! Check out this sweet girl and some of my newer props and set ups!


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


0 comments:

Fans/Visitors

Followers

Blog Archive

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed