About Me

My photo
Stacy's Creations Photography specializes in weddings and newborn photography in the Niagara Region and surrounding areas. Contact scphotog1@gmail.com. Website is http://www.stacyscreationsphotography.com

Monday, June 28, 2010

Lots to share! ~ Niagara Lifestyle Photographer

It's that time of year when things get just a little "crazy" here at home and the studio. I had 4 shoots this past weekend and while I would love to seperately blog about each one, I'm going to instead share some of my faves from each in this one post. I'd just like to add that I have the best clients ever. Period. Thank you all so much for allowing me to capture these times in your lives:


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


0 comments:

Fans/Visitors

Followers

Blog Archive

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed