About Me

My photo
Stacy's Creations Photography specializes in weddings and newborn photography in the Niagara Region and surrounding areas. Contact scphotog1@gmail.com. Website is http://www.stacyscreationsphotography.com

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Newborn Twins! ~ Niagara Newborn Photographer

These beautiful babies and their parents came to me as a referral from a friend and fellow photographer who just couldn't take them on right now. I'm so busy myself and was just about ready to go on vacation so I wasn't sure even I would be able to have them in right away. But, we made it work and I can't tell you how happy I am that we did! C & J were born just 2 and a half weeks ago and their session went beautifully. It was amazing to watch the connection these 2 already have, their seperate personalities emerge, and how calm they were when near each other. I'm thrilled that this family has also decided to go with my yearly package which means I'll get to watch these twins grow! Here's some of what we got:


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


1 comments:

Kathy said...

some of your best work!!!
Maddyn is looking and keeps saying ...AAAWWWWWW.

Fans/Visitors

Followers

Blog Archive

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed