About Me

My photo
Stacy's Creations Photography specializes in weddings and newborn photography in the Niagara Region and surrounding areas. Contact scphotog1@gmail.com. Website is http://www.stacyscreationsphotography.com

Sunday, June 13, 2010

Sweet Chase ~ Brand New! ~ Niagara Newborn Photography

This little guy and his family are near and dear to my heart. His parents were married just a couple of years ago and from the moment I met them, I fell in love with them and their families. I was lucky enough to be asked to capture their big day and now, just 4 days ago, Chase joined their family to make them an adorable little family of 3. I feel a little like an adopted "auntie" when I hold this sweet little man and had so much fun tonight hanging out with his Mommy & Daddy while grabbing some of his first official pictures. Thanks Lauren and Jason for allowing me to be a part of 2 really amazing events in your lives!!


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


0 comments:

Fans/Visitors

Followers

Blog Archive

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed