About Me

My photo
Stacy's Creations Photography specializes in weddings and newborn photography in the Niagara Region and surrounding areas. Contact scphotog1@gmail.com. Website is http://www.stacyscreationsphotography.com

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

I Heart Faces ~ Celebrating Teens



It's been a little while since I entered one of the weekly challenges at I Heart Faces because I've just been so darn busy! This week's theme is "celebrating teens" and this image was captured a couple of months ago during one of my very first "Trash the prom dress/Senior" shoots. Nella was an absolute pleasure to work with and her personality came through in every photo including this one




Make sure to head on over to I Heart Faces to check out the other entries this week!



Edited to add:
I was a top pick this week for this challenge, yay!

7 comments:

Natalie said...

This is beautiful! Love the colors.

Jeri said...

Gorgeous! I love the composition and am a tiny bit jealous because I want to do a trash the dress session. LOL!!

madison kate said...

Oh, so beautiful and magical. Gorgeous capture!!

Our family said...

Wow!!! Gorgeous! I love the water and the gown

FootPrints said...

Beautiful!! So Beautiful!

Unknown said...

Stacy! I think this is my most favorite. I LOVE it. LOVE it! LOVE it! : ) What a gorgeous image. I am glad you entered again. Hope you will keep entering. Your pictures are so pretty!

Megan Hanvey said...

Congrats on being a Top Pick! I love this photo, it is just so fun! :D

Fans/Visitors

Followers

Blog Archive

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed