About Me

My photo
Stacy's Creations Photography specializes in weddings and newborn photography in the Niagara Region and surrounding areas. Contact scphotog1@gmail.com. Website is http://www.stacyscreationsphotography.com

Friday, June 11, 2010

Baby M ~ Brand New! ~ Nagara Newborn Photographer

Baby M, her Mommy and her Grandma came to visit today for 1st pictures! Baby M's Mommy is a teacher at my childrens' school and I was thrilled when she contacted me to use a gift certificate I had given her and one of the other expecting teachers at the school. M was a bit of a diva but we managed to use some of my new props and grab some great pictures :)


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


0 comments:

Fans/Visitors

Followers

Blog Archive

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed