About Me

My photo
Stacy's Creations Photography specializes in weddings and newborn photography in the Niagara Region and surrounding areas. Contact scphotog1@gmail.com. Website is http://www.stacyscreationsphotography.com

Monday, June 15, 2009

I Heart Faces Week 23



I'm still on a high from the photo of my daughter being chosen to be in the I Heart Faces Blurb Book! There were so many wonderful entries! You can see my entry here

http://stacyscreationsphotography.blogspot.com/2009/05/i-heart-faces-week-19.html

This week's theme is "sepia toned" and I knew which picture I was going to enter immediately in the child category for this week when I saw the theme...Here's sweet Maddyn in a field of flowers near my home during a shoot for her 1st birthday:

Photobucket




And for my adult entry, this is beautiful bride Amanda who was an excited and stunning bride I had the privledge of photographing just a couple weeks ago:

Photobucket


18 comments:

Buckeroomama said...

Gorgeous pics! (Her wedding dress is so lovely!)

Jo said...

Both are lovely and make me say aweeeeeeeeee! LOL! Love your work!

tiarastantrums said...

both are absolutely stunning

Unknown said...

Very beautiful! Nice photos!

Jessi said...

Love these. Congrats on making the blurb book too!

Unknown said...

Beautiful pictures!

Rosina said...

What beautiful shots! I love them both.

The bride is so stunning--and you have captured every ounce of it!

AubreyB said...

Great pictures - I especially love the field as a background in the first one!

Anonymous said...

Absolutely gorgeous! That baby's face is too cute! And the bride is simply breathtaking! Man, cute subjects realy do help! :o) Seriously though, your photographs are so crisp and sharp - perfect!

JG said...

Beautiful shots, both!!

Shae said...

what a beautiful bride!

Taylor said...

They are both absolutely beautiful shots! Simply stunning.

AngelaCate said...

What a beautiful bride. Both great pictures!!!

Rhonda said...

nice entries

Jenn said...

Beautiful Shots!

Unknown said...

Wow both shots are stunning! She is a beautiful bride! and that baby is so cute!

tiff said...

Bothe photos are beautiful.

Mrs. McFadden said...

oooo I love them both!

Fans/Visitors

Followers

Blog Archive

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed