About Me

My photo
Stacy's Creations Photography specializes in weddings and newborn photography in the Niagara Region and surrounding areas. Contact scphotog1@gmail.com. Website is http://www.stacyscreationsphotography.com

Monday, May 18, 2009

I Heart Faces Week 19



Here's one of my favorite photos ever of my little girl who's not so little anymore!


Photobucket




I am submitting this photo into the www.iheartfaces.com Blurb Book photo contest. I am granting I ♥ Faces permission to use my photo in a printed version of a book for commercial use and possibly advertising of a photo book on both the Blurb and I ♥ Faces web sites.

20 comments:

Unknown said...

She is absolutely gorgeous! Love the B&W edit! Great job

Hana said...

Such a lovely photograph! Love the b&w! Her eyes are beautiful!

Unknown said...

Just beautiful...wow!

Rebecca said...

gorgeous photo!

Erica said...

the simplicity of this photo is absolutely beautiful. i love this! she's so pretty!

Unknown said...

BEAUTIFUL! Love the B&W edit.. perfect pick!

Unknown said...

She is exquisite : ). Lovely entry!

Carebear said...

Beautiful girl you have - love the intense gaze, beautiful light and conversion.

heather nan photography said...

So simple and pretty... nice BW processing.

Jo said...

She is beautiful! Love the shot!

Tonkamom said...

Stunning. Absolutely gorgeous!

Dea said...

Amazing shot! I love it!

Dawn @ My Home Sweet Home said...

Beautiful – lovely girl and lovely picture, too!

tiff(threeringcircus) said...

Gorgeous. Very intense.

Peggy said...

What a beautiful child! Nice entry!

jennifer said...

i love how you got the not-so-little while not-too-grown-up look here.

Amber said...

Beautiful!! Love the black and white tones!

the monkeys' mama said...

really a beautiful photo!

it made my heart cringe when i read..."who is not so little anymore". Thanks for encouraging me to go live in the moment with my daughter (who is still pretty little ;-o)

Mandi said...

Congrats on making the book. This is a beautiful picture!

Unknown said...

Beautiful :-) Congrats!

Fans/Visitors

Followers

Blog Archive

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed