About Me

My photo
Stacy's Creations Photography specializes in weddings and newborn photography in the Niagara Region and surrounding areas. Contact scphotog1@gmail.com. Website is http://www.stacyscreationsphotography.com

Friday, May 1, 2009

Baby Mason

Little Mason tops my list of "strongest and feistiest" newborns to date! He wasn't unhappy, just very stubborn lol! Everytime I would get him into for a picture, by the time I picked up the camera, he had moved out of place yet again, LOL. Myself and Mason's parents got a good laugh out of his little antics and we still managed to come up with some really great shots and make use out of the many new props I've aquired lately:


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


0 comments:

Fans/Visitors

Followers

Blog Archive

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed