About Me

My photo
Stacy's Creations Photography specializes in weddings and newborn photography in the Niagara Region and surrounding areas. Contact scphotog1@gmail.com. Website is http://www.stacyscreationsphotography.com

Monday, May 4, 2009

I Heart Faces Week 17


This weeks theme is.....hats!

Here's my kids entry...my little man stylin' in one of his Disney outfits we'll be using next week on our big trip!



And my adult entry is this past weekend's bride who humored me by wearing this hat I brought to the salon for pictures!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

I love the colors and your child entry! I also love the frame!

The adult entry is totally fun! I love the hat

Cathy said...

Those are great :) :) That's great to get one of your clients to wear a hat for this entry. Both of those are really great photos.

A Family Completed... said...

Those are great! I love the kids entry.

AJ said...

Awesome entries!

jennifer said...

the bride shot really cracks me up. fun and lovely!

Unknown said...

Great pictures! :-) Love that fun bride hat -- so creative! :-) congrats!

Stacy's Creations Photography said...

Thanks everyone!

Fans/Visitors

Followers

Blog Archive

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed