About Me

My photo
Stacy's Creations Photography specializes in weddings and newborn photography in the Niagara Region and surrounding areas. Contact scphotog1@gmail.com. Website is http://www.stacyscreationsphotography.com

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Kim & Paolo & Baby to Be!

A few weeks ago I was contacted by my little guy's JK teacher to see if she could have some maternity pics done. Of course I said yes and was very excited to be able to capture this special time in her life. My son Branden was thrilled to see her here as well and very sweetly asked me if I was going to take pictures of her face as well as her belly LOL. I'm looking very forward to meeting the little girl on the inside of this adorable belly, I have no doubt that Kim & Paolo will make amazing parents!


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

0 comments:

Fans/Visitors

Followers

Blog Archive

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed