About Me

My photo
Stacy's Creations Photography specializes in weddings and newborn photography in the Niagara Region and surrounding areas. Contact scphotog1@gmail.com. Website is http://www.stacyscreationsphotography.com

Monday, May 11, 2009

I Heart Faces Week 18



This week's theme is laughter!

This is my children's entry...it's one of my all time favorite pictures of Branden that I took when I was just beginning to realize that I loved to take photos. I got him cracking up, sitting in the front yard near the garden!





This is my adult entry, taken a few months ago during a super fun engagement shoot in the snow! Lindsay & Gavin proved they're just a couple of big kids on their way to becoming husband and wife!

24 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute pics, nice capturing the laughter.

Josie said...

Cute pics-great adult entry

Unknown said...

Great shots!

Ter said...

great photos!

Chris said...

beautiful pics!

Frances said...

Stacy,

Your adult entry is the very best. So fun!

the monkeys' mama said...

your adult entry is so creative! well done!

Mireille said...

how fun!

Mandy, Dustin and Thomas said...

He is so darn cute, I could just squeeze him! Love the last photo, amazing!

Unknown said...

Oh, I love your baby. What a happy laughter picture. So perfect! And the engagement shot is lovely! Hope your week is filled with joy and laughter!

Nell@SheSnaps.com said...

aw. laughter and drool...two for the price of one! HAHA

Nell
SheSnaps.com

Unknown said...

What great shots! Nice choice for this weeks Laughter theme!

Morgan said...

Adorable photos! Great entries!

Alicia W. said...

Love both entries - they made me smile.

Taylor said...

Great shots! The adult enry is fun. I love the drool in the kid shot.

Foursons said...

Love the drool on the baby photo!

Annette said...

Cute pudgy cheeks.

That is some snow you've got.

great shots.

Anonymous said...

Lovely pictures!

Starks Photography said...

The bottom shot is so fun! I'm a Florida girl, so I'm so jealous of the snow! :)

.:: WMP ::. said...

HA! These are great pics - I definitely laughed along with them!!! :)

Unknown said...

Excellent shots!

Sarah said...

Yay! The snow photo is super fun! :) Good stuff!

Mrs. McFadden said...

I love the snow photo, great action shot.

Leia said...

Love your adult entry! I love seeing couples have fun together.

Fans/Visitors

Followers

Blog Archive

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed