About Me

My photo
Stacy's Creations Photography specializes in weddings and newborn photography in the Niagara Region and surrounding areas. Contact scphotog1@gmail.com. Website is http://www.stacyscreationsphotography.com

Monday, May 4, 2009

Nessa & Kyle's Big Day!

These 2 got me right from the beginning...Kyle proposed to Vanessa and got it all on video and that itself had me in tears. Their wedding yesterday was no different, very emotional, full of love and so much fun! I don't very often get teary eyed at weddings anymore because I'm at one virtually every weekend, but something about this one got me more than once this past weekend. Between Nessa's proud Daddy and the bond between the happy couple and their siblings, it was a wonderful, emotionally charged day and I'm so honored to have been a part of such an amazing day!



Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket


0 comments:

Fans/Visitors

Followers

Blog Archive

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed