About Me

My photo
Stacy's Creations Photography specializes in weddings and newborn photography in the Niagara Region and surrounding areas. Contact scphotog1@gmail.com. Website is http://www.stacyscreationsphotography.com

Friday, June 12, 2009

Welcome Baby Max

My former assistant Laurie has been pretty busy these days...that would include giving birth to her 4th beautiful little boy!! Baby Max is bound to be one spoiled little man and we're all trying to figure out if he will have that same awesome British accent that his Daddy has :) Laurie & Kevin had a cookout to welcome Maxwell Owen and introduce him to the world and I took the opportunity to snap a few pictures before everyone arrived. I gotta tell you that little Max was very patient with me and is one of the best behaved newborns I've ever worked with!


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


1 comments:

a passion to capture the moment.... said...

That last image the lighting in perfect. Great job.

Fans/Visitors

Followers

Blog Archive

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed