About Me

My photo
Stacy's Creations Photography specializes in weddings and newborn photography in the Niagara Region and surrounding areas. Contact scphotog1@gmail.com. Website is http://www.stacyscreationsphotography.com

Saturday, June 6, 2009

Ahhhh 2 yr. olds....

Meghan and I got in touch a few months ago through another client of mine and decided we'd do a beach shoot with herself, her handsome hubby and their adorable little man Brandon. From the minute we met, I could tell that Mr. Brandon wasn't a big fan of me and my big camera which to some would be a nightmare in the making. I quickly decided that this shoot would be challenging for sure but a perfect opportunity to allow this family of 3 to just chill out, relax, and enjoy being in each other's company. What we ended up with are many candid shots which show the love and fun between this sweet family!


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket



I'd also like to share a snippet of an email between Meghan and I which is exactly one of the reasons I love what I do so much. Meghan, I hope you don't mind!
"We had our engagement shots taken in Port 5 years ago and when you had the 2 of us kiss in the water, I got a little teary...just thinking of then and now, and how all of our dreams have come true. Through that lens, you capture more than you know, this is so special to us."

1 comments:

Kathy said...

I love these photos!! You captured some great moments!

Fans/Visitors

Followers

Blog Archive

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed