About Me

My photo
Stacy's Creations Photography specializes in weddings and newborn photography in the Niagara Region and surrounding areas. Contact scphotog1@gmail.com. Website is http://www.stacyscreationsphotography.com

Monday, June 1, 2009

I Heart Faces Week 21



This week is really exciting as the pet category is back so we get not just one chance to enter but 2!!

Here's my kids "birthday" entry...my little man on his 4th birthday in all his Mickey Mouse glory:



And here's my pet entry, our puppy Bandyt whom we had to give up last year and we miss very dearly:

8 comments:

TidyMom said...

two GREAT pictures!!

Sorry for your loss! Bandyt was a beautiful dog! ♥

~TidyMom

the monkeys' mama said...

very nice photos. I'm sorry you no longer have your dog. I hope those photos of him are great memories, though!

Unknown said...

Both shots are beautiful! So sorry about your dog.

Foursons said...

Both pictures are beautiful!

Sara Elizabeth said...

Absolutely beautiful shots. Very sweet doggy. I am sorry you had to give him up.

Mine is @ http://www.ordinaryandawesome.com/2009/06/i-faces-week-21-pets.html

Alice said...

bandyt is gorgeous! i'm sorry you had to give him up - that's really too sad.

your son's birthday shot is awesome! we love the mouse here , too! great shots :O)

i have my shot posted now, so feel free to come on over and visit awhile in The Shadow of the Cross.

Julie said...

Awww! Both are great picures!!

Michelle said...

I really love your pet entry it looks like he is winking :)

Fans/Visitors

Followers

Blog Archive

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed