About Me

My photo
Stacy's Creations Photography specializes in weddings and newborn photography in the Niagara Region and surrounding areas. Contact scphotog1@gmail.com. Website is http://www.stacyscreationsphotography.com

Monday, June 1, 2009

Amanda & Kenneth ~ Married!

Wow, I'm not even sure where to start with this one LOL! I guess I could start by saying that I actually had a nightmare the night before this wedding and woke up thinking that I was glad it was morning and that the dream had ended...
Just a few hours later though, a couple of the things that happened in my dream actually played out in one way or another during the day! Nothing major thankfully but enough to make me think that this would be a wedding day to remember for sure.
And, as someone mentioned during the speeches at the reception, this bride and groom never do anything the easy way which would prove itself to be so true when....
halfway through dinner a storm rolled in and the power went out.....FOR 3 HOURS. So, Traci and I stopped playing photographers for a bit to help light some candles to get some light going in the very dark room, partly so we could still continue to take pictures like this


Photobucket



And this was just one of the very memorable moments of Amanda & Ken's big day but as I always like to do anyway, I will let the pictures tell the rest. I do want to say though that the love between these two could be FELT in every sense of everything that transpired this past Saturday and it was really an absolutely beautiful thing to witness and experience. Thank you Amanda & Ken for allowing me to share in your fairytale celebration!


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket



Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket




Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


0 comments:

Fans/Visitors

Followers

Blog Archive

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed