About Me

My photo
Stacy's Creations Photography specializes in weddings and newborn photography in the Niagara Region and surrounding areas. Contact scphotog1@gmail.com. Website is http://www.stacyscreationsphotography.com

Thursday, October 25, 2012

Tucker, 6 days new

Check out this adorable little man. Tucker is the sweet boy of a fellow photographer turned friend :) 
Mama Kelly & I were chit chatting last week when she "casually" mentioned she was having contractions. We had been trying to set up a time for her to be a maternity model for me and some new props I had just gotten in.....not 12 hours later, Tucker was here and I was out a model! Lol.
Anyhow, here's some sneaks from our session yesterday. I can't wait to watch him grow!


   








0 comments:

Fans/Visitors

Followers

Blog Archive

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed