About Me

My photo
Stacy's Creations Photography specializes in weddings and newborn photography in the Niagara Region and surrounding areas. Contact scphotog1@gmail.com. Website is http://www.stacyscreationsphotography.com

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

The Miano Family ~ Niagara Family Photographer

I got to hang out with this awesome family twice in 3 days...how lucky am I?? Youngest daughter Christina (who's now an Olmstead) was married just this past weekend and contacted me a few months ago to set up this family shoot while her siblings and herself were still in town. The weather kept us guessing and we changed our location because of it, but I'm kind of glad we did because St. John's is one of my very favourite places to shoot in the fall...check out all that colour!

   





0 comments:

Fans/Visitors

Followers

Blog Archive

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed