About Me

My photo
Stacy's Creations Photography specializes in weddings and newborn photography in the Niagara Region and surrounding areas. Contact scphotog1@gmail.com. Website is http://www.stacyscreationsphotography.com

Monday, October 1, 2012

Christina & Ryan, I Do! ~ Niagara Wedding Photographer

From the moment I met Christina & Ryan, I couldn't wait for their big day. Their engagement shoot last fall was a ton of fun and I could tell that their wedding was going to be something to definitely look forward to.
Fast forward to this past weekend, this super sweet couple exchanged vows in front of their closest friends and family, and then the party began :)
I'm always very humbled by the fact that I get invited in to experience some of the most memorable moments of people's lives, and this wedding was no exception. Most notably, was meeting Christina's 97 yr old Grandfather who started the evening by dancing away, right along with everyone else, from his wheelchair. Christina asked me if I could capture a special pic of him and her before I left and of course I said yes. I took the one of her kissing him which she knew about, but I also captured them lovingly holding hands during the groom/mom dance. It's one of those candid photos I'll probably always remember and hope it means as much to Christina as I think it will.
Christina & Ryan, it truly was a magical day and thank you SO MUCH for allowing Traci & I to capture it!


   


























4 comments:

Tenille said...

Looks beautiful - amazing shots.

jessi said...

Love all the details you captured Stacy, especailly the love between the bride and her grandpa(?), beautifully done!

Sheila said...

WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW!! Stunning work

Ginger Snaps! said...

Great account of this couple's wedding day! I bet they were head over heals when they got their first look at them!!

Fans/Visitors

Followers

Blog Archive

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed