About Me

My photo
Stacy's Creations Photography specializes in weddings and newborn photography in the Niagara Region and surrounding areas. Contact scphotog1@gmail.com. Website is http://www.stacyscreationsphotography.com

Monday, October 8, 2012

Kristen & Phil, She Said Yes!

Occasionally, clients will book me either online or over the phone without actually meeting with me in person first. It happens quite often with regular sessions but for weddings, it's few and far between.

Kristen contacted me a few months back via email and told me that I was "just the photographer" her and Phil were looking for...how nice is that?? To know that someone sees my work via facebook and just knows they have to have me work for them is a HUGE compliment!

Fast forward to today, I finally got the chance to meet Kristen & Phil and I have to say, I really think it was meant to be. We had a blast at 2 different locations for their engagement shoot, talking away, shooting, and getting to know each other all at the same time. We realized before long that we have many mutual friends and that we all grew up in the same city. The whole shoot felt very relaxed and comfortable for me and by looking at the pics now, I'm pretty sure they felt the same way.

I'm really looking forward to their big day next year and in the meantime, here's some sneaks from their shoot just a few hours ago!


   












0 comments:

Fans/Visitors

Followers

Blog Archive

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed