About Me

My photo
Stacy's Creations Photography specializes in weddings and newborn photography in the Niagara Region and surrounding areas. Contact scphotog1@gmail.com. Website is http://www.stacyscreationsphotography.com

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Sweet Sophie, 14 days new...Niagara Newborn Photography

This beautiful little girl belongs to one of my long-time friends and her sweet husband :) From the moment we knew she was on her way, I have been counting down the days until I could finally meet her and take these first photos. Sophie was a bit of a stinker, but I definitely didn't mind the extra cuddles she seemed to need ;)
Check her out....all almost 11 lbs of her!


   








1 comments:

canvas print said...

wow. how amazing your photos look. great photography work.

Fans/Visitors

Followers

Blog Archive

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed