About Me

My photo
Stacy's Creations Photography specializes in weddings and newborn photography in the Niagara Region and surrounding areas. Contact scphotog1@gmail.com. Website is http://www.stacyscreationsphotography.com

Monday, October 3, 2011

A Christmas Gift for our Daughter..

I don't normally post a whole lot of personal stuff here on my photography blog but since this is photography related, I thought I'd share.
Some of you know that our daughter Alex has been "bitten" by the photography bug and spent much of this past summer capturing varies people, places and things.
I thought making her a book of some of her favourites would be a great Christmas gift and here it is...enjoy!

Click here to view this photo book larger

You'll love Shutterfly's award-winning photo books. Try it today.

0 comments:

Fans/Visitors

Followers

Blog Archive

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed