About Me

My photo
Stacy's Creations Photography specializes in weddings and newborn photography in the Niagara Region and surrounding areas. Contact scphotog1@gmail.com. Website is http://www.stacyscreationsphotography.com

Thursday, October 27, 2011

Fall Boudoir Marathon ~ Niagara Boudoir Photographer

Last weekend was my semi-annual boudoir marathon and as usual, the girls who joined me were amazing. Can you think of a more perfect gift for your fiance/husband/partner???? It doesn't get any more unique than giving the gift of YOU and I'd like to thank these beautiful ladies for allowing me to share some of their images.
If you'd be interested in participating in my spring boudoir marathon, please inbox me at shayward1@cogeco.ca



















1 comments:

Micheal Alexander said...

Wow what a great blog, i really enjoyed reading this, good luck in your work. Boudoir Shoot Australia

Fans/Visitors

Followers

Blog Archive

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed