About Me

My photo
Stacy's Creations Photography specializes in weddings and newborn photography in the Niagara Region and surrounding areas. Contact scphotog1@gmail.com. Website is http://www.stacyscreationsphotography.com

Thursday, October 27, 2011

Sweet Sawyer ~ Welland Newborn Photographer

Meet Sawyer...isn't that just a great name? This big guy was born at nearly 10 lbs. and was pretty laid back for me. His parents came to me thanks to a gift certificate given to them by one of my current wedding clients and I'm so happy they came into the studio a few days ago to capture this special time in their lives. I absolutely LOVE capturing a newborn's sweet little features that grow much too fast...













0 comments:

Fans/Visitors

Followers

Blog Archive

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed