About Me

My photo
Stacy's Creations Photography specializes in weddings and newborn photography in the Niagara Region and surrounding areas. Contact scphotog1@gmail.com. Website is http://www.stacyscreationsphotography.com

Thursday, September 29, 2011

Sweet Jessa ~ 6 Days New ~ Niagara Newborn Photography

This gorgeous little girl belongs to my friend/client/hairdresser Tonia, and I couldn't be more thrilled for her and her hubby Tony!! Doesn't seem that long ago that I was shooting their wedding and now here they are with a baby! I got to meet and photograph Jessa this morning and she stole my heart the minute I laid eyes on her! While she showed me that she might just have a bit of an attitude already at 6 days, I still managed to have my way with her and get the shots both her and her Mommy were looking for :)

















0 comments:

Fans/Visitors

Followers

Blog Archive

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed