About Me

My photo
Stacy's Creations Photography specializes in weddings and newborn photography in the Niagara Region and surrounding areas. Contact scphotog1@gmail.com. Website is http://www.stacyscreationsphotography.com

Tuesday, January 19, 2010



This week's theme is "We are Family". I wasn't sure I was going to enter this week as my business and home life are both so crazy busy right now, but I have managed to find a few minutes to join in on the fun. I HATE missing any weekly challenges 'cause I just LOVE I Heart Faces!!

Anyway, this photo was taken during a destination wedding I shot in Cuba. It was a smaller wedding with mostly family and close friends who are considered family anyways :) I'm lucky enough to be a part of this family and just love how this photo ended up turning out:



Make sure to click the logo above to go check out more fantastic entries!!

2 comments:

Amy said...

Cute! I love the idea of writing "just married" in the sand

McKay Family said...

Love it! Love the words in the sand...nice creative touch!

Fans/Visitors

Followers

Blog Archive

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed