About Me

My photo
Stacy's Creations Photography specializes in weddings and newborn photography in the Niagara Region and surrounding areas. Contact scphotog1@gmail.com. Website is http://www.stacyscreationsphotography.com

Thursday, January 14, 2010

A Beautiful Snowy Day! ~ Niagara wedding and lifestyle photographer

We've had A LOT of snow happening around here lately (no surprise there since we live in Canada, eh?). So the other day, I grabbed my sweet daughter and we went out to grab a few shots of her enjoying the snow, all well as modeling a few hats from my ridiculous amount of prop hats that I own!


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket




The last image is one of my newest favorites of my (not so little anymore)girl. It was made by the very talented Abbie, whose works you can find here

http://www.etsy.com/shop/heartsmiles

Her prices are more than reasonable and she certainly knows how to achieve the CUTE factor in her props. Take a peek and see what she's got to offer!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

GORGEOUS GORGEOUS GORGEOUS!!! Love it all Stacy!! thanks so much for a wonderful experience!!! Love your work!

Fans/Visitors

Followers

Blog Archive

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed