About Me

My photo
Stacy's Creations Photography specializes in weddings and newborn photography in the Niagara Region and surrounding areas. Contact scphotog1@gmail.com. Website is http://www.stacyscreationsphotography.com

Friday, January 22, 2010

Sweet Dylan...Brand New! ~ Niagara wedding and lifestyle photographer

This new little man gave me a run for my money during this shoot...never quite staying still or wanting to stay in the positions I wanted him to be in LOL. BUT, he's a beautifully sweet addition to his family and I was so glad to have them all over today for a shoot:


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


0 comments:

Fans/Visitors

Followers

Blog Archive

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed