About Me

My photo
Stacy's Creations Photography specializes in weddings and newborn photography in the Niagara Region and surrounding areas. Contact scphotog1@gmail.com. Website is http://www.stacyscreationsphotography.com

Monday, January 25, 2010

I Heart Faces Week 4 ~ Texture



This week's challenge is textures! I have really learned to love "texturizing" some of my photos lately so I was looking forward to this week :)
I recently did a set of boudoir sessions in time for Valentine's Day and while I don't normally play with texture much on photos that were taken indoor, I felt like this photo looks would great with it:


Photobucket




Let me know what YOU think and make sure to check out other entries by clicking the logo above!

3 comments:

Nathalie Seguin said...

Love the texture! What a great way to subtly fill the empty space! Great shot too!

Kate said...

Gorgeous shot. Just love it. Love the composition and the texture works really well!

Shanna said...

I love the clarity of your photography as well as the texture.

Fans/Visitors

Followers

Blog Archive

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed