About Me

My photo
Stacy's Creations Photography specializes in weddings and newborn photography in the Niagara Region and surrounding areas. Contact scphotog1@gmail.com. Website is http://www.stacyscreationsphotography.com

Monday, July 21, 2008

Michelle & kiddos

Michelle and her family were the first people ever to win a photo session from me, and from the day of that very first shoot, we have become close friends :) This is truly one of the best parts of my job, meeting and spending time with people and their families and more often than not, I end up making new friends out of the deal as well! I truly love my job!
Michelle's kids are pretty shy (at first), and it takes them quite a while to warm up. These 2 gave me a run for my money the other day during a shoot at Merritt Island but we ended up getting some great shots none the less:














0 comments:

Fans/Visitors

Followers

Blog Archive

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed