About Me

My photo
Stacy's Creations Photography specializes in weddings and newborn photography in the Niagara Region and surrounding areas. Contact scphotog1@gmail.com. Website is http://www.stacyscreationsphotography.com

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Ken & Lori

I received an email last week from a fellow photographer that mentioned that Ken was looking for someone to capture the moment when he proposed to his girlfriend during their visit to Niagara Falls. I jumped at the chance to do it and was somehow free at that time (that doesn't happen very often lately), so I emailed Ken and we set it all up.
It was very important to Ken to have me capture the moments leading up to, during and after he popped the question. It wasn't exactly an easy task to shoot while trying to make myself invisible but it all worked out beautifully and the best part is...she said YES!!!

















0 comments:

Fans/Visitors

Followers

Blog Archive

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed