About Me

My photo
Stacy's Creations Photography specializes in weddings and newborn photography in the Niagara Region and surrounding areas. Contact scphotog1@gmail.com. Website is http://www.stacyscreationsphotography.com

Thursday, July 10, 2008

Busy, busy! The last few days in pictures.....

Just when I think I can't possibly get any busier, I do! It's really a good problem to have I guess but I'm very strict with myself for getting things done in a timely manner and sometimes it backfires on me and I go into overload a bit. That's how it's been the last week or so and from here on out, it's not going to get any easier! BUT, I am very lucky to love what I do which makes it a bit easier to handle :)
From a VERY cool wedding, to a beautiful family of 25+ people, to my very first trash the dress shoot, to an adorable newborn baby and his gorgeous family and one of my favourite, fun-loving families to shoot, here's the last few days in pictures!








































0 comments:

Fans/Visitors

Followers

Blog Archive

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed