About Me

My photo
Stacy's Creations Photography specializes in weddings and newborn photography in the Niagara Region and surrounding areas. Contact scphotog1@gmail.com. Website is http://www.stacyscreationsphotography.com

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Ashley ~ Expecting! ~ Niagara Maternity Photographer

This beautiful Mama-to-be came all the way from Toronto today to visit me in studio and have me capture this amazing time in her life. She's also chosen to have me document this new baby's first year! AND, it wasn't long ago that I was shooting Ashley & Rob's wedding....do I have the best job or what???!
Check out these shots from today's session....Ashley and her little man Josh were awesome in front of my camera:

   









0 comments:

Fans/Visitors

Followers

Blog Archive

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed