About Me

My photo
Stacy's Creations Photography specializes in weddings and newborn photography in the Niagara Region and surrounding areas. Contact scphotog1@gmail.com. Website is http://www.stacyscreationsphotography.com

Friday, March 30, 2012

Lexi, Prop Model ~ Niagara Children's Photographer

This beautiful, happy girl, was such a pleasure to have in the studio today! I was lucky enough to be able to photograph her birth a few months back and she's quickly growing into an adorable 6 month old already!! 

I just got a whole box of new props in last night and needed to showcase some of the items, so Lexi's Mommy offered to help me out by bringing her to me today. Check out how awesome she did and how gorgeous all the new props are!!


 





0 comments:

Fans/Visitors

Followers

Blog Archive

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed