About Me

My photo
Stacy's Creations Photography specializes in weddings and newborn photography in the Niagara Region and surrounding areas. Contact scphotog1@gmail.com. Website is http://www.stacyscreationsphotography.com

Saturday, March 10, 2012

Sweet Skylark, 3 months ~ Welland Children's Photographer

I'll be honest, I don't normally have 3 month old babies here in the studio. Once I do their newborn shoots, I usually don't see them again until they're 6 months old....however, Skylark's Mommy had asked me if I would consider putting together a custom package that would include the 3 month milestone mark as well. Together, we came up with a plan and today marked this little guy's 3rd visit to the studio!
Check out some of the adorable expressions I got out of him, I could have snuggled him all day long...


 






0 comments:

Fans/Visitors

Followers

Blog Archive

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed