About Me

My photo
Stacy's Creations Photography specializes in weddings and newborn photography in the Niagara Region and surrounding areas. Contact scphotog1@gmail.com. Website is http://www.stacyscreationsphotography.com

Friday, August 26, 2011

Tonia ~ Expecting! ~ Niagara Maternity Photographer

Tonia is not only a client of mine, but also a good friend and as a bonus, my hairdresser :) Unfortunately, this pregnancy of hers has her off her feet and unable to work right now but I'll forgive her I suppose....just kidding Tonia! I can't explain how excited I am for her and her hubby Tony to be close to welcoming their little bundle into the world. This baby already has 2 big sisters anxiously awaiting her arrival too!











0 comments:

Fans/Visitors

Followers

Blog Archive

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed