About Me

My photo
Stacy's Creations Photography specializes in weddings and newborn photography in the Niagara Region and surrounding areas. Contact scphotog1@gmail.com. Website is http://www.stacyscreationsphotography.com

Friday, August 5, 2011

Aaron & Owen ~ Niagara Newborn Photography

These 2 little men are not related but did come into the studio on the same day to play :) It's been quite a while since I had any boy babies in studio, as lately, it's been all girls! I was more than happy to try out some new boy props I had purchased recently and both sweet boys put up pretty good with me while I played around and grabbed some great shots for their parents to cherish :) Here's some sneaks from their sessions:


















1 comments:

Kathy said...

Just gorgeous Stace!

Fans/Visitors

Followers

Blog Archive

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed